Monday, October 05, 2009

Why I want to live in the USA?

Actually, I do not know, if I want to live in the U.S. „Why I want to live in the U.S.?“ is only theme written to the blackboard by professor and now I will try to think about it.

I could write what I think is good, when you live in the U.S.

In my holy opinion i can see clearly one advantage. I love driving. When I was a child, I always wanted to drive car. In the U.S. you can drive when you are 16 years old. And even if you live in some outlying area, like eastern Oregon, you could drive till 12. It is awesome.

The USA is unique with their fundamental rights. One of theme is law for happiness.

I admire the natural beauty of the USA. I would like to visit famous places there, like: Grand Canyon in Arizona, Niagara Falls, Yellowstone national park, Statue of Liberty…

Finally, what i admire most is opportunity for all to realize the dream. How is it possible? For example, if you want to start a business, it is not expensive and demanding like in the Czech rep. You have to only fill in one form and pay ridiculous charge (I suppose a few dollars) and than you become Mr. Businessman.

No comments:

Post a Comment