Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How I met your mother?

How I Met Your Mother is the american sitcom by CBS televison. Premiere of the pilot was on the 19th September 2005. Completely made are yet only 4 series of 20 to 24 parts. In May 2009 was the fourth serie finished.

In my opinion is the best person in this serie Barney Stinson. He is hopeless, rich and principled womanizer. He slept with more than over 3600 girls, every night with another one. So there is question. Why is he my favorit person? And answer ... is comming ... wait ... wait for it ... cause I am like him - quite. I love his frazes. Still and still more and more. Like a Legendary, Wait for it, High Five! (for everything), What up?, Suit up! ]:->>

There is Barney Stinson´s personal blog. And there is his awesome reference movie of awesomeness.

There is tle list of my favorit "boomerang jokes". Why boomerang? Because they are repeated more than 1 time in HIMYM.

If you want to read about other persons from HIMYM, read it on Wikipedia, please! There is the link.

In the end of this post I could say only that I learned a lot by Barney Sinson but trust me, he learned a lot by me.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment