Thursday, July 30, 2009

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Pumping Iron

Pumping Iron is a 1977 documentary movie about the run-up to the 1977 Mr. Olympia muscle building competetion. The film focuses on Arnold Schwarzzeneger and his competitors, Lou Ferringo and Franco Columbu. The documentary was co-directed by Robert Fiore and George Butler. It was based on the book of the same name by Charles Gaines and George Butler.
Says Wiki.

I have seen this movie before one week. I was suprised, how hard these guys have to exercise. Actually many hours per day. I am not bodybuilder and even I don´t like this sport, but I admire their "healthy" lifestyle, determination and enduranc. With the healthy lifestyle I don´t mean that it´s healthy for your hearth to have 120 more kilograms of muscles. It´s crazy. But still it´s better than drinking alcohol a lot and smoking cigarets or taking drugs.

What do YOU think about bodybuilding? Do you like how they look like? Write me to the comments, please.


No comments:

Post a Comment